The AriaDx Real-Time PCR Dx instrument is a fully integrated quantitative PCR amplification, detection, and data analysis system for nucleic acids samples.
The system design combines a thermal cycler, an optical system with an LED excitation source, and data analysis software. The instrument provides a closed – tube PCR detection format that can be used with a variety of fluorescence detection chemistries including SYBR® Green and EvaGreen dyes as well as fluorogenic probe systems including TaqMan probes. This instrument it’s been designed to limit its maintenance by the user next to none.
• Ready to go, no need to calibrate the instrument as it is factory calibrated; additional calibrations are needed whether more optical modules are added – the user himself can easily run it
• Compatible with any chemical reaction
• Fluorescence channels scanning in less than 3 seconds
• Cycling speeds: 40 cycle protocol in 43 minutes
• 2 to 6 channels can be set up in-lab with optical modular cartridges
• 8 dye-specific LEDs and 8 photodiodes per optical module
• Standardization with reference dye (ROX)
• Intuitive programming with touchscreen interface
• Ability to store up to 5 GB on the instrument
•IVD-CE marking instrument
• LIMS Connectivity
• 3 different access levels: Admin, User and Guest