U/S Area Sales Manager Cairo (4)
Grows the business through establishing a relationship with prospective customers while maintaining good relations with existing clients.
Responsible for the US team in Cairo , Giza & Upper Egypt.
- To assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing, and motivating the sales team to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- Provide technical product support for the full range of US portfolio.
- Prepare and conduct product training for the sales team.
- Conduct sales activities and operations in the assigned area or territory.
- Train new team members on products, company policies, and all other technical matters involved.
- Conducting market surveys in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining positive work relationships with stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, or sales of medical equipment preferably US.
- Product & clinical knowledge for the different applications required in US.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills are a must.
- Preferably based in Cairo.