Sales Representative (Alex & Delta)
Grows the business through establishing relationship with prospect customers while maintaining good relations with existing clients.
Responsible for the whole Ultrasound portfolio in Alex & Delta.
- Arranging appointments with clients, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular visits.
- Making presentations to clients.
- Building and maintaining positive work relationships with Customers.
- Create new sales leads, follow up and eager to close sales potentials in his territory.
- Maintain positive company image, build trust and long term relationship with customers and managing well his territory.
- Preferably Bachelor Degree (Biomedical Engineering, Science, Veterinary).
- 3 to 5 years in cardio vascular ultrasound and C-arm equipment.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills are a must.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Planning Skills.
- Good in MS office and computer skills.
- Good in English.
- Preferably based in Gharbia, Monofia, Alexandria.