Radiology Junior Sales Cairo
Grows the business through establishing relationship with prospect customers while maintaining good relations with existing clients.
Responsible for the whole radiology portfolio.
- Conducting market surveys on timely manner
- Arranging appointments with clients, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular visits.
- Making presentations to clients. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Achieving (and if possible exceeding) sales targets.
- Planning work schedules in timely manner. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the sales manager.
- Conduct sales activities and operations at the assigned area or territory.
- 0 to 2 years in Radiology preferably in US/ X-Ray/ CR.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- located in Cairo , handling sales operations in Cairo, Ismailya & Suez